Really Important Things You Already Know,
How to Make Your Life More Enjoyable Day-by-Day,
by Ernie J. Zelinski
Paperback, 240 pages
U.S. Price $15.97
Canadian Price $17.97
ISBNs for American Edition
10 Digit No:
13 Digit ISBN:
ISBNs for Canadian
13 Digit ISBN:
This inspirational guide is about
all those really important life lessons that virtually all
of us have already learned but — for some mysterious reason
— keep forgetting.
Adopting even one of these sometimes basic —
sometimes profound — 101 concepts of living will help you
experience a more meaningful, more relaxed lifestyle filled
with happiness and fulfillment.
What You Will Discover — or Rediscover — by
Reading This Book
• Too much
safety is dangerous for your well-being.
• Predict your failures and you will become a highly
• Don’t buy expensive socks if you can never find them.
• Nice people are often not good people and good people are
often not nice people.
• It’s always easier to stay out of trouble than to get out
• Being right at all costs is like being a dead hero —
there is no payoff!
• Good deeds are seldom remembered; bad deeds are seldom
• To double your success rate, just double your failure
• Ten million dollars cannot buy what great friendship
• If the grass on the other side of the fence is greener,
try watering your side.
101 Really Important Things You Already Know, But
priceless advice that will help you live a happier, healthier,
and wealthier life!
“I have learned much from Ernie. Read this
book. It could very well
change your life for the better.”
— Azizi Ali, Multimillionaire, Best-Selling Author,
and Professional Speaker
"Here's a book you can fall in love with just
by reading the table
of contents. It's entitled 101 Really Important Things You
Know but Keep Forgetting by Ernie J. Zelinski.
The table of contents listing those 101 things, plus a bonus of
more, is masterful, but so is each of the chapters expanding on
table of contents entry. If you are like most of us and have
these lessons, I suspect you'll remember them after reading the
— Herb Denenberg,
Note: Ernie Zelinski is also the author
of the international bestselllers
How to Retire Happy,
Wild, and Free: Retirement Wisdom That You Won't Get from Your
Financial Advisor (over 120,000 copies
sold and published in 9 languages) and
Joy of Not Working: A Book for the Retired,
240,000 copies sold and published in 17
American Bookstores by National Book
Canadian Bookstores by Sandhill Book